Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Is the Bible true?

Lately I have come across many people questioning me about the Bible, and other issues related to the Bible. One of the main issues is if the Bible is true or not. First of all I live in 2012 not in 1500 B.C. nor 2000 A.D. nor do I live in the 1700s yet I believe that our first president was George Washington. I never saw Christopher Columbus discover America yet I believe in our historians. So, yes I also believe in the Bible. Its writers were not writing theology but rather they were writing history. To make a claim that it the Bible is false you need to prove it wrong using accurate historical resources.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think (for me) the question is, "is the bible true?" but more importantly, "what is its message?," "how does it apply to my life" and "am I living my life the way I feel good about deep within my soul?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. However there are many who do question it.

    ReplyDelete