Powered By Blogger

Friday, July 31, 2015

Start Small

It is made perfectly clear that if we do not forgive we shall not be forgiven. There are no two ways about it. What are we to do?

It is going to be hard enough, anyway, but I think there are two things we can do not begin with the calculus; you begin with simple addition. I'm the same way, if we really want (but all depends on really wanting) to learn something easier than the Gestapo. One might start with forgiving one's husband or wife, or parents or children, or the nearest N.C.O., for something they have done or said in the last week. That will probably keep us busy for the moment. And secondly, we might try to understand exactly what loving your neighbour as yourself means. I have to love him as I love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment